3D ball animation



Creating a bouncing Ball I know is a very traditional starting point for animation, and even though I did do animation last year I have never actually done this before so it was very new to me. However I did eventually catch onto what we were doing. On thing that I think I will need to do in my own time is understanding the use of key-frames and frames in general, i do have a basic understanding but I will need to develop an understanding that will help me create a fluid animation.
A feature that I thought was very useful was the grease pencil which although is something very basic was something that helped me a lot with getting the timing of the ball correct and the rough idea of how the animation will go. I will most likely be using this in the future to help me with any rough ideas etc.

-Note to self when creating an animation make sure that the FPS is set to 25 (Pal New Zealand) shouldn't be set to 24fps or 30fps.

-Use multiple views to see if everything is correct.( something that may look good from the front may not look good from the back)

Comments

Popular Posts