Creating 2D Landscapes in Photoshop

Creating 2D Landscapes in Photoshop

Landscapes are something that I am very unfamiliar with as I am only familiar with drawing and painting people this task seemed rather daunting to me at first, however upon completion I was easily able to whip out another vector drawing similar to the one we were tasked to create in the tutorial.
Overall I am happy with the outcome but one thing I didn't like was how many layers were used especially for someone like me who only use 1-4 layers when creating something in Photoshop, the issue soon became finding which layer is which. One of the things that I learn't within this tutorial is the use of gradient maps, and most importantly where to fin them in Photoshop. 

Useful Photoshop Hotkeys.

Curves – Ctrl + M will allow you to quickly edit the Curves.
Hue/Saturation – To edit this, press Ctrl + U.
Color Balance – Color Balance is another thing very useful for photo manipulation. Ctrl + B is the shortcut for this


Following the tutorial

Using the same method from the tutorial
however creating something different from
my own mind.


Comments

Popular Posts