3D Animation- Concept art

 Environment concepts

I've drawn up some concept art of how I want my environment to look in the animation. One of the things I aimed to do is to create a vibrant, saturated stylized look I've tried to achieve this by use bright colors and particularly in the trees incorporating alot of yellow to create these highlights and this saturated effect. In my rough sketch I've made the environment very detailed which I know isn't possible given the time and my skill with 3D animation/modeling, I've attempted to make these more refined depictions of my environment have less detail and linework in them.

Character Concepts

When designing my characters I've tried to make their designs stand out amougst the environment by using contrasting colors such as muted blues and pinks to contrast with the more saturated forest background, I've done this more obviously with the character Alice, and for the pigs of decide to incorporate a contrasting pink to make them stand out against the forest landscape.

Comments

Popular Posts