3D house model (Un-Textured)

 Notes

 Here are some renders of the house(untextured) I plan on creating all the models first before texturing. The house looks very different from the original concept art however I like the way its turned out  as it has a lot more little details. At this point the model is untextured and will remain untextured until I've completed the character model which is my priority at the moment.

One of the things I added on the house is the small bricks placed along the outer wall which I think gives the house more depth and life to it than it had before. In the original concept drawing the wooden planks that can be seen on the upper part of the house with the circular window were all over the house, however when I implemented this it didn't look right, and looked to cluttered. Having these small imperfect bricks on the outer part is a perfect balance as I was going to just leave it with nothing on it however then it looked to bland.


Things to fix/adjust

On this model I may make small adjustments particularly on the door which is to sharp, I may need to ad more edge loops to even it out and ease up on the pointyness.

Comments

Popular Posts