Foliage and organics

Render of the grass

In the final scene I wanted to have some kind of stylized grass that would move against the wind so I had a look at some of my options and looked at XGEN which is although is typically used for hair, I edited in a way to make it appear more like grass rather than hair. I have taken screenshots showing the setting that shows How I achieved the look in the render view.

I have created three trees in total and plan to add the blue specular color to all of them to give them some more depth. One of the issues that I have with the tree on the very left was that it was very low poly, despite this I will still include it in my final animation however I will have to angle it a certain way so the low poly amount isn't as noticeable.
Lighting test.
Here is an example of my trees in the render view. While at first I thought the tree on the left looked best I now prefer the tree on the right, Because i did a little more experimenting on it in terms of the texturing and shader. With all the trees I applied the Aitoon shader however with the first one I didn't added blue in the specular color to give it more shape. 

Comments

Popular Posts