Drawing class evaluating drawings




This image is probably one of my most favorite that I have done and was drawn on a tablet, originally we were given the instruction to draw ourselves however I thought it would be more enjoyable to draw members of my family in unflattering ways. Despite how bizarre this looks I have accurately captured the look of my sister an issue that I did have with this image however was the position of the hand which I found difficult to angle and I still don't think it sits quite right in comparison to the head. One thing I like about this image is the positioning of the facial features while the expression itself is strange, the placement of said features I think fits well with the only problem being the eye on the very right which I think should be closer to the bridge of the nose.

Comments

Popular Posts