Week 4 Term 3

Meeting + Timetable


Here is the rough timeline I've created showing what needs to be done where and when. 
Today we discussed the timetable a bit more thoroughly, as we've already organised a timetable for posts it was also essential we scheduled one for posters and distribution.
While the number of posters have been sorted and who will be printing those posters has been sorted, we have not yet decided who will be placing the posters around town, I will of course be placing the poster at McDonald's, however the rest can be decided next week as we already have the date when the posters need to be distributed so we can discuss it next week in our next meeting.

In terms of locations I have written below where we will be distributing these posters. We have decided that we will be only distributing the posters at SIT locations, with the only exception being the McDonald's break-room being the only outlier. We've made this decision because the event is only available for SIT students and tutors so having them placed outside these locations wouldn't make to much sense as I'm sure if we placed them outside these locations many strangers and random people of the street would show up, so to limit that we will be placing them in these locations only.
The reason we've decided to put a poster at McDonald's is because many SIT students work there part time (to avoid any confusion i will be placing text on the poster stating that SIT students are only able to attend)


Resume

Last week we were tasked with looking at Resumes and how they were formatted choosing six to look at and emulate.  

45-creative-resumes-cheektocheek
This is one of the first resumes I looked
at and overall I think its super creative
and some I want to aim for in terms of
my final Resume. One problem I have with
it is theirs a lot going on and it might seem a bit
jarring.
Arch_Blog | Архитектура и дизайн
Like the first one I like the look of this one
and really dig the use of icons to indicate
certain talking points and skills. One problem
I have with it is the lack of color I think
it stops it from really poping out.


Image result for resume
This is probably the most traditional resume
I've chosen, as I really like the minimalist style.
The world's most creative CVs – in pictures
The inclusion of drawings and icons is a nice
touch and also lets the person reading
the resume know that you arent lieing about
your skills.
Coundsheck Chananukul

Resume Drafts (in the final I hope to include drawings and icons)

Comments

Popular Posts