Portfolio + Final Facebook post

Facebook posts

Final post to Facebook page, showing photos from the event.
A post showing the behind
the scenes.
Within my team I was tasked with making sure that the Facebook page was updated regulatory with posts, I believe I have done this well making sure to upload one per every 2-3 days and making sure each post made adds to the page. To ensure that I succeed in this I created a timetable to follow so I would not upload all the content at once and forget to post any. Each item posted to the page was for the most part planned except for one post. In total I made 9 posts over the course of the 2 and a half weeks, when we start organizing for the Think and Create I think that I should continue to remain in charge of the Facebook page as I think I could do a much better job than previous. One thing I wish I had included was more behind the scenes images that showed planning an the team working together, however I did show some of this in the upload of when the other members of the marketing team and I placed the posters around the two SIT campuses, but I would like to show more of this if I manage the Facebook page for the Think and Create
While my main job was managing the Facebook I did assist in other ways, creating the timetable that we would use to see when everything needed to be completed, I also went around the campuses with the rest of the marketing team setting up posters and I placed one in the McDonald's break room at my work as many students work part time there (I wrote sit students only on it). I also wrote all the posts, converted and cropped all the images needed for both the Facebook and Instagram pages someone else just had to copy and paste my posts to the Instagram, on the day of the event I made sure to keep myself busy as there wasn't much for the marketing team to do at that point, so I offered to take over one of the designs teams jobs so they could create a sign for the table that has all the enrollment forms.

Portfolio

Screenshot of my info page so far I still need to add text.
I have started creating my portfolio however I have had some difficulty with putting things on said portfolio and deciding upon categories, So far I have decided upon 3 categories under the work Tab, those being Oil painting, Concept art and Illustration, I have also created an Info section that gives a small description about myself and a contact form. In the sidebar I also have linked some of my socials and my email so I can be contacted in that way. I have also been thinking of including another section which shows some of the comic work/ story boarding work however it has yet to be done and the stuff I do have relating to this category aren't that great looking, so until I've completed this stuff I will not be uploading.
I will also be creating a little logo in place of the Kasey Leonard at the top left corner of the screen as I think it would look a lot nicer. At first I was creating this portfolio in Wix however I had some problems using it so I switched over to Adobe Portfolio an I am having a much easier time navigating and adjusting my portfolio.
Here is a screenshot of the Homepage, atm the Image at
the very top of the page is a placeholder and I plan to edit
it in the future
Screenshot of of Illustration page

Comments

Popular Posts