Drawing update: Comic change of story

Story changes

Sadly I have decided to change my comic completely as I am not happy with the story and have gradually lost interest in it over the past months, which makes all my previous work redundant. So I've changed my comic completely to one that I'm happy with and will be much more enjoyable for me to complete, rather than an action comic I've decided to change to a much slower paced slice of life comic about a girl trying to figure out her life and herself after graduating. I have deiced upon the title "The cute girl at my desk" Because I wanted a title thats somewhat silly and humorous akin to some of the names of Japanese light novels  "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute" "is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon" or "I want to eat your pancreas".

Rough story synopsis

May's high school years have always been a blur, after gaining amnesia form a traumatic event in her past she aims to re-discover her lost high school years, not as a student, but as the new teacher. Getting ready for her first class a young girl in a worn old fashioned  uniform sits at her desk and from what the other tutors say may is the only one who can see this girl, could she be the key to her lost memories or just a remnant of her one shattered mind.


Comments

Popular Posts