Further Updates - Comic cover

Comic cover finished.   





My final back cover, with the blurb.
As I have changed my subject for my topic dramatically I have will of course need to make a new comic cover, back cover and a new artist bio as the one I had originally created had images on it associated with my old comic.
Weeks ago I uploaded images of my new cover in current development, while the image and the idea were finalised the placement on the cover were yet to be finalised. After finishing My comic pages I went into finishing up the comic cover/back cover and settled on the pink and blue color scheme, pink representing blood and the opaque blue representing sickly appearance of a corpse, which is why I decided to make the ghost girls colour scheme this way, the prominent locks of blue hair and the purple shading along her shirt and clothing. From the beginning the reader is unsure if the girl is real or if she is a figment of May's imagination as May's mother does mention, "Honey do you need your meds?", which will indicate to the viewer that she has some kind of mental health problems and seemingly, has a history of it.

Comments

Popular Posts