Page 12 + Finalising details


I am very happy to announce that I have completed all the drawings for my comic pages however I still need to include text into it which will be the final step and then I can move onto finalizing the front and back cover. After I have completed all these things I may do some small little touch ups where I think is necessary however it all depends on the time I have available, as I have other projects aswell as the Think and Create.

Page 12 completed.
Page 1 adjusted.
UPDATE - I have finished adding in the text and added small details in, such as curving the panels of the comic. I did however make some small adjustments to the 1st pages fixing up the 1st panel which hadn't been completed. Straight after page 12 May will soon discover that who she is talking to is a ghost or just a figment of her imagination, as she begins to yell at the girl in the teacher's office in front of her many colleagues who will all stare in confusion.


Comments

Popular Posts